Wednesday, September 10, 2008

UTAH VACAY

So I decided I needed to take a long vacation because I was a little burnt out with work and such. Unfortunately Damon couldn't get off work, so I decided to go back to Utah for 2 weeks to spend some time with the Fam.

I got to spend a lot of time with my niece who is so adorable, but HATES me... Just kidding, but she only likes me when Mom or Grandma isn't around...otherwise, she hits me and tells me to "Go Away!!" Pretty funny... 

       Isn't she ADORABLE!!

I went to Bear Lake, of course, for like 5 days....it was exactly what I needed.  Bailee and I went for long runs in the hills, four wheeling in the rain, and hung out at the beach with the Fam. I watched like 3 movies a day, ate some good bbq with my dad, went hunting, and would stay up late talking with my cousin, Monica. It was pretty much like the good old days!

I love this picture...this is his attempt of smiling :) and its so him!

Greatest Place On Earth

I got to hang out with Kaesy and see her new house and play with Baby Max for a day! So freaking cute, and such a good baby.  Kaes and I took the dogs, Bailee and Marley, down to the river and got soaking wet.  So fun.


Isn't MAX the cutest!! 

Last thing that was a highlight was going to Peach Days! Growing up, my grandma Lona lived in Brigham and her sister, Dorthea, lived behind her and their backyards connected so we would have huge family bbq's for Peach Days every year.  So my mom, my aunt, and my cousin Monica decided to go. It was so much fun. Steph and her kids met us and I got to play with everyone's kids all day...needless to say by the end of the day, I was EXHAUSTED!  We ate so much. I had peach ice cream, peach cobbler, navajo tacos, gyro sandwich...yeah I know. I am a FATTY! Oh well, you gotta do it sometimes! 


Thanks Family and Friends for making my vacay the best ever. I already miss you guys!

5 comments:

Kaesy said...

I have to say MAX is for sure the cutest baby. And your niece can come in second. You had the longest vacation ever.

The Hammonds said...

I know it was so long. So NICE! Calli can be the cutest 2 year old ever and Max can be the cutest baby.

Kera said...

Hope we can go to Bear Lake together sometime.

terynmendenhall said...

I'm so ready for a sleep over at your house. Never been to Bear lake and I think you all are pretty slutty because of that fact. Yes all!

Fun trip Karrie, but come to Vegas!

Chris & Carolyn said...

yay!!! bear lake adventures are the greatest! i was out there this summer, raspberry shakes. mmmmmmm.....

remember our bear lake adventure? SO FUN! did you ever find that camera we took those pictures with? i would love to see them. haha