Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!!

I can't believe it has already been a year since I married the man of my dreams.  It was the most perfect day.  I remember everything about it. Damon and I both were late...surprise, surprise! Setting up with my friends and family, the beautiful weather, the sound of the river, walking down the isle with my dad, and then holding the hand of the man I'd be with forever.  So amazing!  I seriously had the best time.
I love this picture, so I thought I would post it!
To celebrate, Damon took me to this really nice italian restaurant.  When he proposed to me he took me on a gondola ride at seal beach and it was so romantic, so it was perfect that we went to an italian restaurant...who know maybe next year we'll just go to ITALY!! We'll see.
This is hilarious because the waiter thought it was one of our birthdays because of our gifts, but didn't ask so he brought us out this... He didn't know who to give it to so he just put it in the middle! I was like Babes, Happy Birthday! Make a wish.  It was super funny.

Damon I love you so much, and I am seriously the luckiest girl ever!

11 comments:

Alyssa/Jo said...

Yay for anniversaries! I loved the pictures you posted of your wedding. They are beautiful!

Kaesy said...

Yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =) Loved the wedding pics. Took me right back. Such a pretty day. Love you both!

Sarah and Trent said...

Absolutely darling! You guys are beautiful. Congrats on one year-- it will just get better and better yahhhhh!

Steph Loveland said...

Kare,
Anniversaries are by far the funnest (hint, hint) to celebrate. Hope yours was the best. Love ya!

Kera said...

kare bear!!!
happy anniversary. if you can make it one year, you can make it forever :) so they say :)

You looked SOOOO beautiful that day and so happy! The spirit at the wedding was amazing and the guy who married you (your bishop I'm assuming) did the sweetest job.

I love you two and think you make one adorable couple.

l&slittle said...

Karrie,
I will definately let you know next time I'm down, and we can do lunch or something! By the way, love the wedding picts. They are gorgeous!

The Halligan's said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the wedding picture of the two of you walking back down the aisle together. You both look incredibly happy and he is gazing at you with a look of deep love! So sweet! Congrats on the Anniversary, you two look really happy!

Chris & Carolyn said...

HAPPY HAPPY anniversary!! I think that to celebrate even more, you both should take a trip out to Hawaii and hang out with me :) You two are such a good looking couple and as happy as the day of your wedding. Love you both!!!

terynmendenhall said...

Love you guys! Oh happy Daaaaayyyy, oh happy day!

LynDee said...

Congrats, it was a beautiful wedding. It was fun to see you then and hopefully we will both be up at Bear Lake at the same time this upcoming summer and we can see each other and get to know Damon a bit better.

Alex and Anna said...

haha!! that is hilarious about how they brought out the birthday cake. hahahahahah. your blog is really cute by the way you two are a cute couple Karrie