Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"I Have a Feeling Someone Isn't Paying Attention"















I don't think I have laughed so hard in the longest time.  Thanks girls for coming out! I am so glad that we got together before everyone moved.   I had so much fun.  Teryn had all the best quotes for the weekend.  Lets see... where do we start.  Lets start with the Getty. There are 8 levels of parking and not one of us thought of taking note of where are car was, but Teryn was smart enough to think about how no one was paying attention as we were walking in, but decides that she doesn't need to pay attention either...so helpful! Needless to say, "I have a feeling someone isn't paying attention" became the quote for the entire weekend.  

Lets move on to the Dodgers game.  First Major League game ever for Teryn.  We sat in front of a bunch of St. Louis Cardinals fans, and became friends with all of them.  As we're leaving Teryn turns to them and says, "So, did you guys drive here from Arizona?"  Nichole, turns to me with wide opened eyes as we want to save Teryn from her embarrassment and then as the group from St. Louis reminds her that she was thinking of football, Teryn replies with "Sorry, Its my first game!"  I just about peed my pants.  As we're walking back to our car after the game, we get another "I have a feeling someone isn't paying attention!"

Now on to Wicked... We were a little late if you can believe that, so Kera and I drop off Nichole and Teryn to go get our tickets from will call while we go park the car.  As we're walking from the parking lot Teryn gives me a call and says, "They're closing the doors so we left your tickets at will call!"  How nice of them!!! "Hey guys, enjoy the show!!" We'll just park the car and then sit outside and wait for you guys... Good thing, Kera and I sprinted to get the tickets and they let us in.  Again, another genius moment for us.

Girls, I already miss the 4 am talks, sleeping until noon, the restless leg syndrome, the air mattress, chocolate chip cookies, laughing non stop, Nichole beating us at Phase 10 with her eyes closed, Teryn with her quotes and calling me out, and Jean with her insomnia.  Cant wait until we do it again. Love you girls!

4 comments:

Kera said...

i am laughing my head off. i started thinking about phase ten and am dying. i definitely wasn't paying attention, but it was all part of my "strategy" to win.

Kaesy said...

K, I wasn't even there and I'm smiling like an idiot. How funny is Teryn?

The Wimmer 5 said...

Hey, it was awesome to see your comment. Congrats on all the new happenings. So great to hear from ya. I will figure out how to add you to the blog thing.

JD

LynDee said...

That sounds like so much fun. Karrie is it good to hear from you. I really miss ya..seriously Damon is a lucky guy cause you are seriously contagiously fun! I have fond memories of many belly laughs. You gotta love Teryn! I need a vacation to visit you..my laughing days seem to be numbered these days..darn kids..but I love em!