Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NYC and Charleston, SC

I had to do a slideshow of the trip because we took SOOOOOOOOOOOO many pictures!  

To sum up the trip: 
  • A LOT of Red Bull.... I might be an addict now.
  • Dancing 
  • More dancing
  • Beach
  • Shopping
  • Picture taking
  • Picture taking
  • Picture taking
  • We seriously did like 10 photo shoots...haha. fun though
  • Kim and Jason's wedding- seriously- She was so BEAUTIFUL and the entire wedding was awesome!  Good work Kim.
  • More Red Bull and dancing
  • More picture taking
  • A lot of flying!
  • A lot of packing and unpacking :(
  • Hanging with the man of my dreams in the places of my dreams
  • One of the Best Times of my Life!
  • So much love for Allison, Debby and my JUCO girls (Aimee, Kim and Lisa)- I love you guys!!!! SISTAS FOR LIFE!



6 comments:

Kera said...

the pictures in front of the posters made me laugh. girls trips are the best, can't wait for ours. have so much fun this weekend. wish i could be there, tell my lovely ladies hello :)

Kaesy said...

My thoughts:

~Why is Debby so pretty?
~You are Damon are a pretty cute couple.
~Picture of Damon with the backpack on and dimples is so stinking cute.
~That yellow house toward the end is GORGEOUS...its the exact house we'll be swinging on the front porch on when we're widows.

One last question...If I took you out to dinner, would you make love to me?

What?

Kaesy said...

Tuckett says hi too.

Unknown said...

Kaes-
Words of advice. If there are only 2 people in a photo you shouldn't ask why the other is so pretty....Ouch.

One other thing. If you took me out to dinner. Yes I would make love to you.

terynmendenhall said...

"If I touch you on the shoulder would you make love to me."

Slutty day

You have loved country since the day I met you. (When you drove to Boulder City instead of my house.) And I love you for that.

I like the one in the green chairs, on the sand.

And yes the movie poster ones made me laugh.

And thank you for taking me to see that South Carolina sand a few years back. I had a lot of fun and those girls are great.

Kim and Jason said...

I love your blog Karrie! the slideshow is great and that song had me giggling like a school girl :) Love you!