Wednesday, June 24, 2009

27th Birthday BASH

So, I don't know what it is...but 27 makes me feel sooooooo OLD!  Oh well.  I had a G-G-G-R EAT 27th Birthday!  Thanks to all those who made it so much fun, especially my husband.  You're are so amazing babes.  I love you to death!  I am so lucky.

To start it off, we did a beach day on Sat.  Played volleyball (which my team won!! because we're AMAZING!) and of course soccer.  It was super fun! We ate PBJs and drank lots and lots of Soda/Red Bull.  We also did a little dancin on the beach.  Damon got me a video camera and I am so excited. I have always wanted one, and I think they're so important.





For my actual birthday, Damon and I had plans to go to a really nice Italian restaurant... We have been super busy the past week and as we were driving there, we saw the beautiful Golden Arches.  I decided that and a "blockbuster" was the way to go... I know I am a fatty, but let me tell you it was the best decision we made. It was AMAZING food and I loved cuddling with my honey.


8 comments:

Kera said...

i can't agree with you on the golden arches = amazing ... now if it were wendys . . . whole other story :)

hope your b-day was awesome. can't wait for vegas. I am buying my ticket today.

Coach Kennington said...

Happy b-lated birthday! you are so funny! your pickins is pretty cheap and easy.

Kaesy said...

Nice jumping Britt. What?

Happy Birfday. Wish I could have been there with you!

Jimmie-Nichole-Koa-Becks said...

Well, only four more years and you have gotten to the golden age of myself and your hubby. PS - you guys should really visit us in Miami. We are even cooler here and strawberry shakes melt faster here. Happy late bday, Jimmie

The Halligan's said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am glad to hear that you had fun! =)

Alyssa/Jo said...

Happy Birthday! Fast food and a movie is a little slice of heaven. Nothing could be better for a birthday. Oh, you are a pro at the jump photos.

terynmendenhall said...

I should have been there. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

Jeff and Melina Burgess said...

I feel the same way about 27! I am glad your day was so much fun. I would love having a beach close!