Wednesday, March 18, 2009

4 Month Recap!



Okay- So I know it has been like 4 MONTHS since I have written last!!! I apologize. It has been a mixture of both Laziness and Craziness.  Here are a few things that have happened over that time!

PS...Stop the Hate Mail!


Golden Globes with my girls Debby and Dirty... Please stop with the cameras already.


Snowboarding over Christmas...Damon's first time, and yes he broke his wrist!

Superbowl Baby! I know...you're jealous.  It WAS awesome though-I just wished Cardinals would have pulled through.
Damon's 31st Birthday! He is getting so OLD :) but I guess I'll keep him... Love ya Babes. Areba Areba

My BFFs came to see me. Chipotle and a Movie, can't beat it.  Sisterhood of the traveling hat...Tire-Where's my hat?

My Cuz, Monica, and her husband, Kenny, came to spend some time and we had a blast! Do I look different to anyone?  I should....




My brother and sister-in law also came to see me and I LOVED every second of it. It was hilarious...my brother makes me laugh harder than any other person.  My mom came to see me too, but I don't have any pics...sorry moms! I loved seeing you too. 



This is us riding bikes at Venice and Santa Monica Beach!

Sorry I know a lot of Pictures, but hey its been 4 months!




7 comments:

Kera said...

holy !@##$%% you updated your blog. ha ha. just playin. it does look like you have been having a blast! i really hope we can add SF marathon to the list of fun things in the next 6 months.
I am in love with your plaid shirt... can I have it :) it might fit over one of my arms you skinny mini.

Colette Brady said...

Kare bear it's about time!!! I get on here all the time to see new pics of your beautiful face and can't tell you how shocked I was today! It looks like you've been doing tons of fun stuff. Wish I was there with you!! Love your guts.

The Hammonds said...

I really hope we can add SF marathon. When do we find out?

Kaesy said...

I, like Kera, my NON-bff, (because if we only knew each other we would be best friends) am in love with your plaid shirt. I LOVE it. Also, I was about to throw a little fit and ask why I've never been invited to the Grammy's or the Golden Globes or whatever but now I know. It's because I can't wear a sassy dress like that and I'd totally look like a lame mom. =( I'm sad.

I'm so happy you posted on your blog. Let's not make it another 4 months, please and thank you.

The Smith's said...

Good to see an update! Looks like you have an exciting life... don't worry Kaesy, I couldn't pull off one of those dresses either, but Karrie, you look too cute! Way to live it up girlie! Ü

Chris & Carolyn said...

hey boo!! wow. you sure have a fun and exciting life :) ok ok... i know i have been horrible at the traveling hat. but let me tell you that this hat is sure having fun with me. i will send it on its way shortly tho. we need to keep the tradition alive. love you. cant wait til our next adventure. and i say to both you and kera ... NO on the SF half ---- YES to the Honolulu half????

Bean said...

Hurray for an update! How cool that you get to go to all those fancy schmancy events! Matt wants you to know he'd really like to go to any Tiger Woods golf tourney. Thank you.