Thursday, November 6, 2008

HALLOWEEN

I have to say that I had one of my favorite Halloweens ever.  Damon and I decided to stay home. We carved pumpkins, made sugar cookies, and watched The Strangers...which by the way is so FREAKING SCARY! I couldn't go to sleep because I had anxiety. I was so scared.  The next day we went to Disneyland.  It was really fun as well. I have never walked so much in my life. Here are some pictures of our celebrated events!

This is just after Splash Mountain. I begged Damon to go on it with me and then I got put in the front and this is what I got.  It was pretty hilarious.
I've always wanted to do these tea cups.  It was awesome. A little nauseating, but awesome.
Jungle Tour. We got to see all the wonderful fake animals. It was pretty cool though.

Okay, so Damon and I had a contest to see who had better pumpkin carving skills.  Which one do you like best?

5 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

You guys are the cutest pair. I think the pumpkin on the left looks like your faces after Splash Mountain. I vote for that one. :)

Kaesy said...

I like the pumpkin on the right. Serious skill. Seeing you wearing a tank top makes me want to punch you in the special spot.

Alex and Anna said...

oh how fun i am jealous! I have never been to disneyland do you guys live pretty close?

Kera said...

fun fun. wish we could have hung out in LA. We will have to plan a trip down.
I like both equally, I'm not even kidding.

terynmendenhall said...

The scary one. That is the one I like. And i would pay hard earned money to see Kaesy punch you in the special spot.