Wednesday, August 6, 2008

YOU WILL BE MISSED

Allison!! I can't believe its already been two weeks. I am so sad that it is over. I am going to miss you like crazy! You mean the world to me and I had so much fun with you. I will come to Charleston shortly so we can have a sequel to this trip!


Here is a little recap:



Mozart under the Stars at Hollywood Bowl


Dancing at Skinny's :)

Going to a Fiesta, Areba Areba!

Leaving the Edison, are we in the 1920's???

Happy 29th Birthday!



I have an idea. Lets fly to Vegas for a day, go to a private pool party at the Mirage, buy some designer sunglasses, eat Mexican, and then drive home for four hours! SO MUCH FUN! Thanks Phil


Sushi Anyone? So Yummy...

Don't we look pretty when we wake up?


A Night on the Town!



3rd Place in Your FACE!!
Rock Paper Scissor's tournament! I don't think I have laughed so hard.

Mummy 3 Premiere!


I Love Malibu Beach!

Girls Night Out!

Allison! I love your guts. Thanks for such a great time.

2 comments:

terynmendenhall said...

Looks like fun I'm super jealous. Let me come play? Make random trips to vegas more often I would love it!!!!
You guys look hot too. Karrie, one eyed willie?

Jimmie-Nichole-Koa-Becks said...

You guys should have a reality show. Your both so hot! Seriously! I miss you two. You need to come to Miami. I might even take a break from the books so we can hang out. Anyway, much love. Jimmie, Coly, and Koa. And check out http://jimmieandnicholeaverett.blogspot.com/