Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WORKING MY LIFE AWAY


So I am sorry I have been pretty much MIA, but its because I have literally been working 10-16 hr days every day for about a month. Not one day off... needless to say I am exhausted. But I find this a great opportunity to show everyone what I actually do for a living. Here are some photos of the events we just did and some of my favorite events in the past:

Golden Globes After Party



Grammy's Celebration After Party
By far one of my favorite events! Circus theme with so many cool performers. So fun! These pics don't even do it justice.



Michael Jordan Celebrity Invitational


Some of my favorite events:






8 comments:

Kera said...

i love your job!

l&slittle said...

I'm so jealous! Those pictures look AMAZING. Come throw me a party, lol.

MJ said...

Awesome! Totally super rad! Dope to the shizzle!

Chris & Carolyn said...

you live the high life. celebrity style. i know somebody famous ! ! !

Jeff and Melina Burgess said...

Wow, that was absolutely amazing! What an amazing opportunity you have. Beautiful! Wow I am still in awe!

Bean said...

those pics are amazing, what a sick job you have!! And I am still laughing out loud from looking at the life size cake of your honey, that is down right hilarious, good work!!

Kaesy said...

wow, everything is so beautiful...
LOVE love Damon's face cake. So funny. I hope he loved it.

Luf u.

The Smith's said...

Looks like you get to do tons of fun stuff for work! I'm totally jealous!