Tuesday, October 13, 2009

San Fran Nike Marathon

So I was supposed to be running the Nike Half-Marathon in San Francisco this upcoming weekend with my besties, but of course 2 events come up that exact weekend to where I can't go. Don't worry. I don't work any other weekend, but of course that weekend I had to work the ENTIRE time. So frustrating. I was so excited to do it with all my girls. Hopefully next year.

Sorry BFFs for reals!! Guess we'll just have to plan a girls trip sooner than later because I am PINK LADY deprived.

Tire... You can't be mad at us anymore :)

3 comments:

Kera said...

I will run with card board cut outs of all of you!!

Chris & Carolyn said...

haha. i miss all you pink ladies... lets plan for something fun this december. or january. or summer. cruise?

ps. i was just in san fran this last weekend for soccer. crazy.

Jimmie-Nichole-Koa-Becks said...

Karrie,
At least we both didn't get to go. Sad you had to work but we will for sure have a pink ladies reunion again. Good job to Teryn for running for the group. Miss ya